Saturday, March 14, 2009

STOP VİOLENCE AGAİNST WOMEN! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Hi everyone, tomorrow I have my riding competition ! wish me luck :)

Strangely I want to write about violence to women (smt serious)STOP STOP STOP! Maybe the few sentences I write here may not change a lot but come on women stand up for your rights!!!eg Rihanna: I love her too dont get me wrong. But what kind of person forgives her bf after he beats her up and BADD.I know it must be easier than normal since it is Chris Brown we are talking about but still!!!

So generally all I want to say is enough is enough, get your hands of of women (unless they are not there for violence :)
hugs and kisses

3 comments:

serra said...

It's a very serious problem that women face all around the world. There are lots of people trying to avoid it but there still are millions of pyscos out in the world.

ayşegül... said...

Yeah, I agree with you.. Its not just Rihanna the problem is more close to us in our country's eastern part... It has to stopp..!!!

Selen Efe :) said...

AGREED!!!