Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I AM BACK

Hi everyone,
Long time no see :( But I am back and better than ever !!! There are several things I want to talk about today :
1- EXAMS. I know when you see this word you think I will write about serious things. Like you dont know me :) I dont want to talk about the importance of exams I want to talk about how boaring and unnecessary they are.Now I have your attention dont I :) Ok our next exam week is here and WE ARE ALL STRESSED!!! To the fans exams are what took my time so much that I couldn't post on the blog.
2-OSCARS :) I know it has been a while since they were given but it was a perfect ceromony. Angelina Jolie looked HOT AND Brad Pitt HOTTER! Other than Brangelina I loved the crew of 'Slum Dog Millioner' They were sooooo cute.

Fianlly I want to talk about a bitter sweet situation. Out teacher Celine Clark is coming back to class after giving birth to an absolute angel (this is the sweet situation don't get me wrong:) But we have to say goodbye to Mrs Sevimli who tought us when she was gone :(

Old people say you cant get it all at once, at least they got this one right :)By the way we are waiting for the new GG episode...

u know u (L) me
Selen

PS:Here is the exam schedule to the ones interested
tomorrow-maths, english
thursday-biology (as the oldies call it life science)
friday-turkish literature
monday-history,german or french
thuesday-science

2 comments:

ayşegül... said...

Hi Selen..!!=) I am glad that you are back..!! I really do agree every single word that you think about exams..!! They are uhhhh...!!I can't stand themmmm I hope tuesday would come quickly... Anyway about oscarss I think there were a big unfairness to the Benjamin Button cause it is a great movie with a very interesting and stunning senario. I also watched Slumdog Millionere and it was very impressive, too but what about Benjamin Button? What do you think?

Selen Efe :) said...

agreed, agreed, agreed !!!!! :)