Hi everyone,
Once again I have to apologise for my absense.I have been working super hard for the İstanbul Championship which wil be held on friday-saturday-sunday...Wish me luck everyone :)
So about the title:
I couldn't find 5 events but I didn't change my title (so I am really honest :))
TOP 3 EVENTS COMING UP:
1-Kate Perry is coming to istanbul.Its on the 9th of july and I know just about everyone is looking forward to it.I will be there, hope to run into you there :)
2-Eurovision!!!!!12-14-16 May.It will be in Moskow, but even though we cant go there our hearts will be wishing for HADİSE-DÜM TEK TEK(I am waiting for your comments about the song)
3-23rd of April: Well it actually is a important holiday but I am -and I know you are too-more interested about us NOT going to school :)
4-
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do you really think that coming of Kate Perry is important?? I don't think so. She is such a stupid singer. Bands, such as RHCP, Foo Fighters and Arctic Monkeys are not called for coming to Turkey, but Kate Perry is called. This has to be silliness
Post a Comment