Thursday, September 25, 2008

HOLIDAYS!!!

Hi everyone!
Another unneccesary post from an unneccesary person :) It is the last day before the 10 day bayram holiday and I will know prepare my suitcase because I am going to Casablanca :) I am going there with my family and I think it will be so much fun. One part of me still wishes to stay home and ride horses and hang out with my friends but I belive this holiday will be one of the best times of my life. Other than Casablanca I am going to Marrakech and and Fes. But I am sure that Casablanca will be the best because I have always wanted to see there.

Other than the holidays I want to tell that I will be competing in the FEI International Dressage Chalange with my horse Kommandeur. I love him and I hope that I will get a succesfull result out of this competition.

For this competition I run 20 min. each and every day (even sundays :S) and I recommend this to everyone who wants to keep their figure nice and thin :) I know running may be boaring sometimes but when listening So What from Pink believe its not. I recommend this song to everybody that likes music.

I promised celebrity gossip so if you are in to this kinds of things visit:
http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/index.2.html

Becouse I am going I may not be able to write for the following 10 days but I hope to write about my holiday as soon as I come back. By the way I am still an English student so if you spot any mistakes I wish you would tell me about them on a comment. Don't forget nobody is perfect! :)

See you in 10 days, I hope y'all have a wonderful holiday

Selen

REMINDER: Maths diagnostic test tomorrow !!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked ur blog very much and would like to visit again, keep updating.....
I have designed a new website and would like to listen to ur suggestions and opinion....
please visit....
http://www.obearning.com

basak kocamis said...

Yeay!! I loved the new look of your improved blog :) Good job pal...

celine said...

you are not unecessary! :) just another tip -- you can create "hyper links" within the text. This is where you highlight a word and then connect it to a link. I can show you how to do this on Tuesday after the break if you want :)

Iyi tatiler! I cannot wait to hear about Casablanca!

Unknown said...

I really like your blog, there is lots of good ideas ,but just delete some of the gadget because they doesnt work. Anyway keep talking about unnecessary things :D